[SD-User] SD v11.00

David Gould david.gould at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 21 14:52:42 EDT 2004

Paul,

OK on the Ctrl-Enter during a contest restart.

I have now started three CQWW 160 contests
In all of them the SSB,  CW,  S,  C,  160C, 160S,  and F3 commands are all
NOT working.
I am stuck with whatever mode is selected during initialisation.
Is there something else I need to be doing?

Regards,
Dave G3UEG