[SD-User] SD v11.00

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Sun Aug 22 05:06:15 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Gould" <david.gould at btinternet.com>

> I have now started three CQWW 160 contests
> In all of them the SSB,  CW,  S,  C,  160C, 160S,
> and F3 commands are all NOT working.
> I am stuck with whatever mode is selected during
> initialisation.

CQWW 160 is a single-mode contest, and the mode, for
the whole contest, is whatever was selected on the
opening screen.

The commands for changing band and mode work only after
you have selected mixed-mode (where appropriate) when
starting a contest.

This rules out mode changes in ARRL DX, CQWW 160, WPX
and NFD, but they're OK in IARU HF (if mixed-mode).

73,
Paul EI5DI