[SD-User] Choosing Files in SD

Paul paul at kbcomms.demon.co.uk
Sun Jan 11 20:27:27 EST 2004

Hi Paul,

Has anyone ever requested for a list of .ALL files to be available from the Contest Name prompt in SD?

If not, I'd like to ask for it to be added.  Quite often I use slightly esoteric names for contest file names and can never remember them when prompted to enter the file name in SD.

I was thinking of the prompt being exactly the same, but if you pressed the TAB key , a box would open up and give you a list of files ( defaulting to .ALL, but with the option to change the extension if necessary. I'm thinking of the file selection used in the DOS version of Borland C/C++, but it was pretty common in DOS applications.

73 de Paul G3WYW