[SD-User] Running SD/Win progs in full-screen mode

Martin Davies G0HDB g0hdb at amdavies.demon.co.uk
Sun Jul 18 18:22:48 EDT 2004

Hi group, I hope someone can help.

A few weeks ago I 'upgraded' the P200-based PC I use for my radio apps
(packet, logger etc) to Win98SE to enable me to run the latest releases of the
SD family.

I want to be able to run SD, SDI etc in full-screen mode so that they look like
the old DOS versions but no matter what I try I can't set up the applications to
run this way - they always run in a window that is less than full-screen even
when maximised.  Anyone got any suggestions on how to force full-screen
mode?  The programs' properties don't give the usual set of tabs that you get
when you set up a DOS program - I can get the older, non-Windows versions
to run full-screen without any difficulty!

73 es tnx in advance
---
Martin, G0HDB