[SD-User] Behaviour of F keys

DENYS BROSNAN ZL2AWH zl2awh.denysb at xtra.co.nz
Thu Apr 7 17:32:14 EDT 2005

Hi Paul
It is not an OS fault as I am also using XP.
A little more info. If I depress and release the F key very quickly I get
more of the message than if I despress and release it at normal speed. In
fact as an experiment I held the F key down for 4 seconds which produced a
delay of 1 minute before I received half the message.
It is as though there is something delaying things in the F key loop.
My messages are recorded with "Total Recorder"

Denys  ZL2AWH