[SD-User] cabrillo and print file

Dieter Klaschka dieter.dl2bqd at addcom.de
Wed Jul 6 04:06:51 EDT 2005

Dear Paul,
    I used SD 11.07 as my active version
Type 11, general
for the ORIGINAL QRP ctest recently.
(it requires rx:
rst-serials-class(qrp/qro/mp/vlp) and prefixes should be marked for
the evaluation by the team;
no points need to be calculated)

Logging was vy OK. I liked the position of the cursor
within the rst after the second figure to quickly change outgoing and
incoming rst.

There is enough space to write the in-characters:
rst-serial-class and even parts of the name or notes/  e.g.IOTA nbr.

The prt file shows that all.

My question:
cabrillo does not fully display it.
 "Q" could be QRP or QRO.
Is 'the rest' hidden in cabrillo??
Will  all be sent  a s   t y p e d   in to the ctest managers
nevertheless?

I can edit it anyway and even add the  country- prefixes after the
ctest.
Will that be sent then as well or is cabrillo restricted to the shown
characters/figures
due to the set-up ?

Is there a better set up for the OQRP where this all plus the DXCC
pref. will also be displayed
(without even calculating points)?

cabrillo:
QSO:  7000 CW 2005-07-02 1516 DL2BQD        559 001    DF9DX
559 006Q

print file, DF, TA edited  manually:
02-Jul-05  1516    7  CW  DF9DX        559 001  559 006QRP         DF

03-Jul-05  0847   14  CW  TA3BN/0      599 052  599 QROAS154       TA

I sent in my edited prt. file showing exactly all entries required
but they wanted to have a cabrillo version or an STF one.

Thanks for your answer in advance.
72! Dieter.DL2BQD

PS there is a logging programme by DL8WAA, LM contest software
www.lm4de
which supports a lot of ctests, including OQRP,
but which is  preferrably used to convert paper logs quickly into
PC logs and necessary formats for the log entry.
I wanted to avoid writing on paper and putting in all after the ctest
then.
Brrrrrr!!!
I'd like to stay with SD of course.