[SD-User] SD DOS

Tom Arntzen tom.arntzen at monet.no
Tue Jun 28 17:14:29 EDT 2005

Read in your OS about the NOEMS option in config.sys file.
I belive your PC is set up with EMS memory and you need to force it into XMS
memory.
I think the NOEMS line is to be put in a 386enh line , but I think DOS 6.2
and later has helpfiles to provide help in setting up config.sys so the pc
is using XMS memory style.
Also in a sd.doc file something like that was mentioned.
I have run SD with 20Mb ram on a 486dx2 50Mhz PC.
Your memory will be a factor on how many qso's you can work during contest.

Good luck.

Tom LA1PHA