[SD-User] Club calls CONTEST 160 Meteres 12 th NOvember Scoreing

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Wed Nov 9 05:20:15 EST 2005

On 9 Nov 2005 at 7:19, Paul O'Kane wrote:

> [...]

For these general class  contests with long exchanges you could try
something on the lines I have done for the Yeovil Fun Run contest -
see http://www.davesergeant.com/qrp/funrun.htm
For that contest I have even written a little routine that generates
a proper entry log directly from the sd .all file. Paul may well say
it doesn't support particular contests, but that doesn't mean it is
not possible!

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com