[SD-User] SD comport and Windows XP?

Knut Baczko knut.baczko at t-online.de
Fri Feb 3 13:31:08 EST 2006

Hello,
in the past days I have tested SD and N1MM contest programs. I do
like SD more than N1MMs program. Unfortunately in SD I only could
select with "ports" LPT1 for CW keying but this did not work. Same
problem with N1MM even if I installed several additional programs or
DLLs. The comport does work with N1MM. Is there a possibility that
one can configure the comport in SD so it would work for keyboard CW
keying? At least the manual says it should be possible. Unfortunately
I did not find out how. Any help would be very much appreciated.
73 Knut DK5AD