[SD-User] CW ratio

iz2eju iz2eju at libero.it
Mon Jan 16 14:33:07 EST 2006

Paul, thank you for the help. I agree with you, this is not a very important feature of SD.
I have found a row in SD.INI (SD_WKRATIO=50), and I have played around with varous settings, following instructions in WinKey manual, finally returning to default value :-)
I think taht you can leave things as they are, if one is so mad (like I am) about CW, he can use a basic text-editor and change parameters in SD.INI :-)
Thank you again for the help ! 73 from Rik IZ2EJU