[SD-User] SD 13.03 and Winkey 1

iz2eju iz2eju at libero.it
Thu Jun 29 15:04:02 EDT 2006

Hello ! I have played shortly with new version 13.03. Everything seems OK as usual, but everytime I start the program, SD says "No external keyer..." even if my Winkey 1 is connected and full operative. Anyway, SD is seeing Winkey, turning pot changes speed display of SD and CW sending is perfect as usual. It is not a real bug, I wonder if my Winkey ! is too old and I must switch to Winkey 2... I have just finished to add an optocoupler on Winkey 1... :-)
Thanks for the help and 73 from Rik IZ2EJU