[SD-User] ARI Int Contest

iz2eju iz2eju at libero.it
Tue Apr 24 12:17:46 EDT 2007

Hello to all !
In ver 13.18 there is a new MLT file for Italian ARI International contest. This file correctly lists all Italian provinces (110 provinces) but I think that something must be said.
In Sardinia there is a province called Medio Campidano; till march 2007, its abbreviation was MD, now it is VS, and this can generate some confusion, maybe that some OMs will send VS and some others will send MD... The right one is VS, as reported also on ARI Contest site and in ITALY.MLT, anyway you can log the QSO then change the report; in fact, MD and VS are not 2 separate multipliers, they are ONE province.
Some other provinces are not full operative, so maybe that some abbreviation will not be used, but anyway the file has them, so if some OM will send they are OK; once again please refer to official site www.qsl.net/contest_ari where you will find the list of provinces, already included in ITALY.MLT
Let me tell again a big TNX to Paul for his software.
See you in contest (if you have good ears, I am a very little pistol...)
73 from Rik IZ2EJU