[SD-User] Will SD or SDV accommodate ARRL VHF Sweepstakes Contest?

Norm Rashleigh rashleigh at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 16 20:01:55 EST 2007

I'm new to SD Contest Logging, but from what I see so far, it looks and works great.  I have it now working with my WinKey CW keyer and the call and response functions work well.  So far, however, I can't see SD or SDV can seemlessly accommodate the ARRL VHF Sweepstakes as the 222 Mhz and 902 Mhz bands are not included.  Is there a fix or special template available or have I missed something in my reading?

Norm, VE3LC
Ottawa