[SD-User] Russian DX Contest score

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Fri Mar 23 11:32:26 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "iz2eju" <iz2eju at libero.it>

> I have a question about score: should European Russia
> and Asiatic Russia be counted as country multipliers ?
> The rules are not clear, about this,

If you believe European and Asiatic Russia should count,
then simply adjust your claimed score in the Cabrillo
header.

It really doesn't matter, as Cabrillo logs do not show or
claim multipliers at QSO level.  We can expect the contest
organisers to score Cabrillo logs consistently.

If it turns out that the two Russina countries should be
multipliers, I'll update SD for next year.

73,
Paul EI5DI