[SD-User] Using SD with WINKEY during contests

Burton Griffin wb6cyk at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 20:47:22 EDT 2007

I have just purchased and built a WinKeyer USB and have it up an running and interfaced with SD.  I would appreciate it if one of you contesters out there would give me some suggestions on how to shorten my learning curve.  I have been struggling through the documentation for the last 2 hours.  I can toggle in and out of the various modes, go back and forth from winkey to the stand alone keyer.  I wanted to set this up before the 7QP contest but started too late.

73,
Burton - wb6cyk