[SD-User] Using SD with WINKEY during contests

Richard Limebear Richard at g3rwl.demon.co.uk
Sun May 6 05:21:32 EDT 2007

Burton

> I would appreciate it if one of you contesters out there would give me some
suggestions on how to shorten my learning curve.

One trick I use, because I always want my hand-keyers to be available,
is to connect hand-keyers to the dash input and set the WK to "bug
keyer" mode. That way the keyers go thru and, if needed, and a single
dit on my el-bug stops WK if I need it stopped in a hurry.

Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl at amsat.org
FOC # 1188

              So many beautiful girls ... (sob) so little time