[SD-User] WHO IS TO3T?

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Tue May 29 11:51:17 EDT 2007

On 29 May 2007 at 0:00, sidwill at lineone.net wrote:

> In WPX-CW  i worked TO3T.  He was running a
> mini pile up - mostly USA Stations.
> SD scored only 1 point in my log but I
> think it should have been 6 (Martinique).
> I have searched in back numbers of 425 DX
> but there is no sign of TO3T.
> So who was it?
>

> 73 de Sid GM4SID
> sidwill at lineone.net

You didn't look very carefully in your 425DX bulletins. In no 831
(7th April) it says:

FM       - Alex, VE3KF  reports  he will  operate  SSB and  CW  as
             TO3T  from Martinique on 23-31 May, CQ WPX  CW Contest
             included. QSL via  home call, direct or bureau.

It was mentioned in the calendar for subsequent issues and in the
list of WPX stations in last week's bulletin.

Sadly I couldn't break the pileup on him last Thursday and failed to
hear him during the contest.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com