[SD-User] TO3R

brian coyne g4odv at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 14:21:51 EST 2008

Thank you John & Paul.

I had considered amending the .cty file but even though I had taken the precaution of a dump file, I wasn't sure it would reload correctly anyway without corrupting something else - that really has been my record with computer work.

I am truly one of those drivers who likes to jump into the car, take it from A to B with absolutely no interest in what goes on under the bonnet, same with pc's, except out  here i have no local pc mechanic and the boys in town are ripoff merchants.

For the average contester who requires an uncomplicated program which does what it says on the tin I haven't seen anything to match SD. I have seen comments re irregular keying, I guess that's why you recommend Winkey. I have found that provided everything else is closed down, keying is faultless, mind you I haven't been up to the giddy heights in excess of 2k q's which may clog things up a bit but average contesters don't get much above 2k q's.

73  Brian  5b4aiz.