[SD-User] V13.33 Released

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Mon Jan 7 02:53:19 EST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Sergeant" <dave at davesergeant.com>

> Thanks Paul. Is it also possible to change the icon at a later
> stage via the Windows 'change icon' function?

Yes - you can substitute any icon (.ICO file) of your choice.

>> Logging Area Codes.
> .. It would also be useful to have an option to keep the
> original code as is (and different) - when using SDI to
> type up paper logs (which I do for Don 'XTT)

That has not been possible with SDI, or the other programs,
because multipliers can not be tracked if more than one IOTA
reference or area code is permitted for a single callsign.

Whether logging post-contest or in real-time you have to
choose.  SD/SDI always displays the old value first, giving
you the choice of accepting it or overwriting with the new
value.

For post-contest logging, where there is a difference in
area codes, you should make a note that at least one of
the QSOs with that call has an incorrect code.

73,
Paul EI5DI