[SD-User] RSGB 80m CC Datamodes

Dave Spencer skankabilly1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 9 08:12:42 EST 2008

Hi All,

I'm looking at using SD for the first time for the
upcoming RSGB 80m CC contest (also the first
contest!). I normally work datamodes, and according to

http://www.contesting.co.uk/hfcc/rules/2008/r80mcc.shtml
you can now work a station on PSK and RTTY and get
points for both in the same contest, as they are no
longer considered a dupe.

Now, the question!
To differentiate between the two modes, in paragraph 3
of the above link, the cabrillo codes have to be
entered as RTTY - RY and PSK - PS.
How do I do this, or do i have to make a seperate note
of the mode, and manually edit the cabrillo file
afterwards? The example at
http://www.contesting.co.uk/hfcc/formats/80mcc.txt
shows the RY and PS in the log.....

Thanks for your time, and also to Paul EI5DI for the
programme

73

Dave M1SKA