[SD-User] V 14.06

Bob Bagwell bob.g4hzv at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 1 07:19:59 EDT 2008

Winkey pot speed readout:

Actually 14.02 and 14.06 seem identical. When I loaded 14.06, I left
MINWPM & WPMRANGE at their defaults of 15 minimum / 30 range and the
Winkey pot speed readout is fine. My V14.02 that I'd been using was set
with 25 minimum / 10 range and the speed readout is wrong. I checked
14.06 with the same settings and the speed readout is also wrong. So,
stick to the defaults and all is well!

73  Bob