[SD-User] Automatic S&P

Frank Davis fdavis at nfld.net
Wed Mar 12 21:28:34 EDT 2008

I enjoy using SD very much.   It is very straightforward and gets the job done.  Thanks for making it available .
I used it this past weekend in BERU.

I wonder if this feature is available in SD.?  Maybe it is but I cannot find it.

When using ESM in RUN mode and I stop receiving calls and the frequency has dried up I tend to start tuning around.  It would be very nice if SD detected the excursion in frequency and automatically placed itself in S&P mode.

Also in order to have a config file for reach version of SD (i.e. SDX ; SDI etc) one must install each version in its own directory?

73 Frank VO1HP
www.vo1hp.ca