[SD-User] LZ DX Contest 2008 - changing mode after logged?

Paul - G4BXT g4bxt at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 23 20:23:02 EST 2008

Just joined the SD list.
Have been very pleased with SD and used it in the LZ-DX 2008 this weekend.
I entered for single band (40m) and decided to use CW exclusively.
However, could not resist calling A71CO who was very loud on SSB.
When doing this I forgot to change the mode before pressing return.
Tried changing it later in post-contest but no joy.

I am very much a novice to computer logging having just got back to amateur radio contesting after about two decades. Please excuse both my ignorance and inability to read instruction manuals etc.

So is there any way of changing this single QSO (currently entered as a CW QSO) to SSB or will I have to make the change in the Cabrillo file?

Any help gratefully accepted!