[SD-User] LZ DX Contest 2008 - changing mode after logged?

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Mon Nov 24 02:42:18 EST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul - G4BXT" <g4bxt at btinternet.com>

> When doing this I forgot to change the mode before pressing return.
> Tried changing it later in post-contest but no joy.

The undocumented way to change mode, while running SD, is to
go to the QSO concerned, as you would to edit it, and press F3.
It's not documented because no dupe or multiplier consistency
checks are done following the edit.  It probably should be
documented :-)

In the same way, F1 or F2 will change the band on previously
logged QSOs - this time with full consistency checking.

The Edit option in SDCHECK lets you edit any field in the .ALL
file.  As Paul suggested, editing the Cabrillo file (with any
text editor) is another option.

73,
Paul EI5DI