[SD-User] Ohio QSO Party Multiplier Display

w8rcw at oragray.com w8rcw at oragray.com
Thu Aug 13 06:26:38 PDT 2009

I am considering using SD to operate in the Ohio QSO Party later this
month. Looks very good but I can't see all the multipliers listed in the
Multiplier box on the top left.  The MLT file appears correct. I know to
toggle RATE to make the box as large as possible but I can only see the
multipliers down through RI.  I have tried changing size of the total
window by using the properties/fonts method which does make the total
window and the fonts larger but does not change the number of multipliers
that I can see.

Is there a way to scroll the multipliers to see all of them?  I am running
Windows 98SE.

Thanks in advance.