[SD-User] AUB and ALB files

RFD fdavis at nfld.net
Fri Jul 31 15:55:22 PDT 2009

OK Paul

Many tnx for the reply.  Someone else pointed that out and files have no been loaded on the home PC.

Too bad we didn't QSO ...maybe next time.

73 Frank VO1HP

      To:  <sd-user at contesting.com>
      Subject:  Re: [SD-User] AUB and ALB files
      From:  "Paul O'Kane" <pokane at ei5di.com>
      Date:  Mon, 27 Jul 2009 21:21:31 +0100

From: "VO1HP" <fdavis at nfld.net>

> When returning from portable location after IOTA I backed
> up my log using BACKUP command to a thumb drive.  So I have
> two files 09IOTA.ALB and 09IOTA.AUB

The .ALB file is your backaup of the .ALL file, and the
.AUB file is the backup of your .AUD file.  For obvious
reasons the backup files must have different names.

Copy your .ALB file to .ALL, and you will be ready to
run SDI on your home computer.

My apologies if this is not properly documented, and
also for not replying earlier.  I've just returned from
EJ1DD on Clare Island.

73,
Paul EI5DI