[SD-User] laptop to ic756pro3 connections

andrew kersey goibn at kersey1.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jun 4 07:40:05 PDT 2009

HP laptop to IC756pro3 - via RIGtalk.

Stereo lead is from the RIGtalk, which is plugged into the USB, to mono connector

to CLV remote connection at the rear of the IC756pro3.

I have managed to get the frequency to change on SD.

Now I am trying to get the laptop to key the transmitter.

When I press F1, SD says it is keying, but it doesnt key.

Do I need another lead from the laptop, to the key input at the

rear of the tranmsitter or should RIGtalk CAT CIV interface do it?

All help gratefully received.