[SD-User] where does SDCheck put the Cabrillo .LOG file

Blakeslee, George gblakesl at lesley.edu
Tue Nov 17 19:23:28 PST 2009

When I use SDCheck to create a Cabrillo .LOG file I can not locate where it is being saved.

I am using Windows Vista running on a MacBook under Boot Camp.
I installed SD in the C:\Program Files folder.
The programs seem to work just fine.
I just can not locate where the SDCheck export places the text files.
As best I can tell, there is no save dialog that I can open to control this process.

Can anyone tell me where the .LOG file is put?

Many thanks and 73s

George     N1GB