[SD-User] V15.49 Released

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Fri Aug 12 07:16:47 PDT 2011

This version fixes two bugs in the RSGB 80m Sprint.
Any registered user who has problems with their log
should send me their .ALL and .AUD files, and I will
fix the .ALL file.

V15.49          12th August 2011

RSGB 80m Sprint:
     The .ALL file was corrupted when reloaded in SD,
     and the Cabrillo file from SDCHECK was formatted
     incorrectly.  Fixed.

     The mode was not always the mode selected at
     startup.  Fixed, thanks G4RCG.