[SD-User] RSGB 80m Sprint set-up

John Wright 8kf at gotadsl.co.uk
Thu Nov 24 06:33:35 PST 2011

Been setting up messages etc for tonight in order to use 'less' hand keying !

Two problems, am using Version 15.54.

1/. Editting initial F2 memory has no effect, message sends #C #S JOHN B^K even if I try to change it to #C DE #S JOHN B^K, adding the 'de' doesn't change what is actually sent by 'enter' in ESM or pressing F2 otherwise.

2/. I cannot get the colour of the frequency display to change or indicate I need to QSY after one contact in RUN mode when auto switches to S&P.

Do I have another subtle parameter to set in SD.ini ?

Am sure I'll manage despite these quirks with my setup. (WinXP pro) K3 with MicroHam Keyer II.

Any ideas please if you have a moment to spare ?

73 John G3VPW