[SD-User] SDC.

brian coyne g4odv at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 3 15:11:03 PST 2012

Thanks fellers for the responses.

I did the SD download but only explored the files, seeing no mention of the specific contests. You actually have to run the progam to see the changes.
Beware though because the new download overwrites all your other non freeware contests into 'Demo' mode so i will need to re-instal the old version again later.

I don't subscribe to the newer versions, not because I am a tight wad, (although some may disagree) but because I am a pc dumbo, the older versions are tried and tested. I cannot cope with bugs and problems on the hoof and as a serious contester do not wish to get hours into an event and have it all wasted, reliability is of the essence for me.

73  Brian 5B4AIZ.