[SD-User] SETDUPE & edit band in post logging

Sverre Johannessen sverrjo4 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 06:48:12 EST 2014

Hello everbody,

I have used SD log for my first test – the Norwegian Fylkestest 2014. I used
it in Post logging mode and punched all QSO’s in after the test. SD have a
setup file for the test: (NRRL fylkestest2014.tpl) and I believed that all
setup necessary was set there. But when I tried to print out the Cabrillo
log I saw that the multipliers was not handled correct. The test have four
test periods (time slots)  and  most of the QSO’s in period 2 to 4 was
marked as Dupes. I read the manual about the SETDUPE, but do not understand
how to use that after the log is punched in. Please help!

I also have another problem: I had typed the band wrong on one QSO and tried
to correct it in SD, but I could not reach the band coulomb. Then I tied to
correct it in the text file *.all, but when I tried SD again the band was
still wrong! Please help!

Best regards

LA2OJ

Sverre Johannessen