[SD-User] SETDUPE & edit band in post logging

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Fri Dec 12 08:01:36 EST 2014

On 12/12/2014 11:48, Sverre Johannessen wrote:

> But when I tried to print out the Cabrillo
> log I saw that the multipliers was not handled correct. The test have four
> test periods (time slots)  and  most of the QSO’s in period 2 to 4 was
> marked as Dupes. I read the manual about the SETDUPE, but do not understand
> how to use that after the log is punched in.

SETDUPE is a command and, as with all commands in SD,
is entered in the callsign field on the logging line.
It must be done while you are logging QSOs - it has
no effect on a completed log.

Cabrillo logs do not show dupes. It is the responsibility
of the contest sponsors (NRRL) to independently score
Cabrillo logs.  Please send me your .ALL and .LOG files
and I will check them.

> I also have another problem: I had typed the band wrong on one QSO and tried
> to correct it in SD, but I could not reach the band coulomb.

Use Up Arrow to go to the QSO with the wrong band - as you
would to edit it.  Then, in the Callsign field, F1 or F2
(with Caps Lock off) will change the band. This information
is included on the last page of the manual (SD.PDF) - and
also on Page 13 "EDIT BANDS - QSOs ALREADY LOGGED"

73,
Paul EI5DI