[SD-User] Problems with SD Vs 17.29 on Xp

Geoff Morgan gjmorgan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 12:28:08 EST 2014

Good afternoon Paul

Just checking out everything before entering BERU tomorrow, I downloaded
the latest version of SD which works OK on Windows 7 on my XYL's PC but
when installed on my notebook, the mouse cursor doesn't come up, (its not
that new) and runs Xp, even though other programs on the same PC do not
have this problem.

Unfortunately I installed the latest version which replaced an earlier
version of SD (installed last summer) which did not display this problem.

Is it possible to get an earlier version?

73, Geoff G3ROG