[SD-User] Problems with SD Vs 17.29 on Xp

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Fri Mar 7 12:47:43 EST 2014

On 07/03/2014 17:28, Geoff Morgan wrote:
> Just checking out everything before entering BERU tomorrow, I downloaded
> the latest version of SD which works OK on Windows 7 on my XYL's PC but
> when installed on my notebook, the mouse cursor doesn't come up, (its not
> that new) and runs Xp, even though other programs on the same PC do not
> have this problem.

It's possible you, or the laptop, may be attempting
to run SD in what is known as "Full Screen" mode.

A missing cursor is one symptom of this mode.

You can toggle back to the normal Windows mode by
holding down Alt, and pressing E once - while SD
is running.

Older versions of SD are available from
www.ei5di.com/sd/Vaultz

73,