[SD-User] WinKey and V17.29

Joe V31JP v31jp1957 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 13:19:50 EDT 2014

Here it is.
On 2/21/2014 5:21 PM, Paul O'Kane wrote:

> Cyril G2HDR reported that the WINKEY command no longer
> works to toggle between WinKey and internal CW.
>
> I apologise for not including the following information
> in the release notes for V17.29.
>
>   The WINKEY command has been replaced by two separate
>   commands - WINKEYON and WINKEYOFF.
>
> What used to happen was that SD disabled WinKey if it
> didn't find it, and switched to internal keying.  That
> doesn't happen any more, unless you use the WINKEYOFF
> command.
>
> 73,
> Paul EI5DI

Regards, Joe, Ronnie (Rowena), Marty & Sidney Pontek
P.O. Box 280, Dangriga, Stann Creek District
(Hopkins Village) Belize
011-501-503-7346 Belize
011-501-666-3564 Belize (cellular)
or
5204 Texas Highway 49 W
Omaha, TX 75571-6474
U.S.A.
903-434-9429 (My cellular when in Texas)
903-884-5990 (Skype telephone number)
Also, K8JP, member FOC-1743, CWops-876, QCWA-LM21894, OOTC-4607, A1OP, SKCC-3171T, NAQCC-5798, Flying Pig-2819, FISTS-7625CC951, A1C-2299,
PG1915841
Skype: v31joepalooka
Facebook: Joe Pontek
I am looking for Vibroplex Model X, Double lever and prefer basket cases to restore.
V3FOC, I am SKCC 10691

---