[SD-User] Data Fill Ins

brian coyne g4odv at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 30 11:24:16 EDT 2014

I used the latest SD version in last weekends WW contest.

There were a number of anomalies in the cq zone fills.

The major issue was with US stns. Zones 4 & 5 have always needed care  whenreceiving but what was irritating was that the majority, almost all in fact, of W5, W8, W9 were being flagged as z5, necessitating a deletion in every case bedore entering the correct zone.

I don't know how this data is generated  but before the CW WW leg comes around can  these  be corrected is there a way I can disable it?

73  Brian 5B4AIZ  / C4z