[SD-User] SDX V19.13 problem?

Hans qrvservices at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 16:05:54 EDT 2017

Two observations:

1. SDX will not band control the radio with Bxx.
but the radio does band control SDX.
Also not with larger values of LINKtime and POLLtime.

2.  Once set up for CW with Caps ON and Winlog in control it
works fine.
Reverting to keyboard with Ctl there is no CW from the
keyboard.
Going back to Caps ON there is also no CW due to WK being
disabled.
I have to invoke WKON 2x to get that back to normal.

I use an IBM T60 laptop with XP pro.
Rigport=8 and Keyport=3 with all DTR and RTS = 0
Winkey V10 is connected to USB input via an RS232 adapter.

Hans ZS6KR

--
"I am not young enough to know everything" - Oscar Wilde