[SD-User] Yaesu FT-100 CAT with SD

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Wed Oct 10 13:51:26 EDT 2018

This problem could be due to timing issues, to errors in the
corresponding rig-control parameter (.SD) files - FT100SD and FT817.SD,
or to bugs in my code.

With regard to timing errors, it's always worth trying different baud
rates (if the rig permits), and use STOPBITS to change the number of
Stop Bits from 1 to 2 or vice-versa.

Sorry I can't be more specific, but I would need to get my hands on the
rigs in question to fix the problem.

73,
Paul EI5DI