[SD-User] Wrong serialnumber sent

Martin Westerhof martin.pa2w at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 14:15:42 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

During setup for this weekend's CQMM DX contest I had to give my
serialnumber sent (which differs from the standard 001, 002). For this
particular contest, this is a continent code (EU in my case).
But during the contest, SD still sents out the standard serialnumbers like
001,002, etc.
When I look into the .ALL file, the EU continent code is present.
Tried it with another contest where you should give a different
serialnumber (PACC-PA contest, you need to give the district code), same
issue.
Tried it with CQ WW, at setup the CQ zone has already been set, no need to
fill this in, this works fine.
Any idea how to fix this ?

Using v. 21.05 on Ubuntu 19.04 (through Wine)

73,
Martin, PA2W