[SD-User] SD and IC7400 compatiblity with CT-17

Roger Wheeler m.r_wheel at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 06:09:28 EDT 2020

Hello Paul,Please could you advise me here. Will SD key my IC7400 via a USB CT-17 cable. I have used SD for many years now  as a logger on SSB contests . I won one in 2015!. Now I want to use SD during the RSGB CC80m CW contests . I have seen on eBay a USB CT-17 cable, as sold by G0OYQ . He sells all type of CI leads etc. I asked him the above question but he suggests that I ask your good self.Many thanks ,Roger G3MGW