[SD-User] Old logs

Rik IZ2EJU iz2eju at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 12:48:54 EST 2022

Hi to all! After about 10 years of QRX, I am on air again. I am trying to get old, affordable SW that I used, so I downloaded last version of SuperDuper. OK, it seems that all is still there: the well known and friendly window, all the commands, etc. But when I try to open some old log, I have an error message, about wrong length of the first line. Is there a way to import old logs? My last SD was 14.30.Thanks for the help!
73 da Enrico "Rik" IZ2EJUMarconista n. 703 - GRT n. 886