[SD-User] Old logs

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Mon Jan 17 14:40:26 EST 2022

On 17/01/2022 17:48, Rik IZ2EJU via SD-User wrote:
> Hi to all! After about 10 years of QRX, I am on air again. I am trying to get old, affordable SW that I used, so I downloaded last version of SuperDuper. OK, it seems that all is still there: the well known and friendly window, all the commands, etc. But when I try to open some old log, I have an error message, about wrong length of the first line. Is there a way to import old logs? My last SD was 14.30.Thanks for the help!

SD V14.30 was released 12 years ago, in January 2010.  The .ALL QSO
format was changed in the next version (15.00) in April 2010 and,
according to the history file HISTORY.DOC, it updated older logs as
necessary.  The nearest version I have to that is 15.03 and I've moved
it to to www.ei5di.com/sd/sd1503.exe.

I don't know if it will convert the old .ALL files, but it's worth trying.

73,
Paul EI5DI