[SD-User] ADIF File to .LST File

Anthony Jaacks nq2w.qrp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 18:21:36 EST 2023

Thank you for your response, David, G3PLE.

I did what you suggested in a hybrid sort of way. I think it's working but
want to know if there is something hidden in my result that will come back
to bite me in the future. Here is what I did in a nutshell:

1. Used my .log file (not .adi file) and imported that into a spreadsheet -
just callsign, name, and SPC
2. saved that data as a .lst file using "save as" and the name in double
quotes - "NAQP1.LST" - MS-DOS (#.txt)
3. Updated the QNAQPC.TPL to use the NAQP1.LST
4. tested and it seems to be okay

My only concern is the updated file (NAQP1.LST) appears to be tab
delimited, not space delimited (I think that's the correct terminology), In
other words, there appears to be tabs between callsign, name, and SPC, not
spaces like in the older NAQP.LST file. Will the tab spacing cause an issue
down the road!

Also, I'm sure there are some duplicate entries. Will that cause an issue?

Thank you, in advance, for any other guidance.

73,

Will
NQ2W