[SECC] Ga QSO Party Prizes

John T. Laney, III K4BAI@worldnet.att.net
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 19:58:35 -0700

Hello guys:  As a result of sending in the info on the 2000 GQP to
Worldradio, I received in the mail today six cards for our event, each
of which represents a one-year subscription to Worldradio.  I propose
that we award these to the top Ga and out-of-state scorer in each of the
three power categories.  Jim, could you add that to the webpage info?

I have dictated a letter to W6RWR, associate publisher, thanking him for
his kindness.

I have never heard of any magazine doing this.  It must either be a new
thing or they think our QSO Party is a hamfest, hi.

73, John, K4BAI.

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/seccfaq.html
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com