[SECC] Missing e-mail messages

John T. Laney, III k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 08:41:27 -0400

Hello all:  I have been out of town.  Upon my return, I checked my
e-mail and I received no messages from the last time I checked (last
Friday) until sometime Wednesday.  So if anyone sent anything to me
during that time, I won't be able to receive it for some reason.  I
think some of the systems people at my court must have downloaded a new
version of the e-mail software package for my server and that must have
caused the loss of unread e-mail.  (I didn't lose all those hundreds of
unerased messages that I intended to go back to at some time, which
would have been a blessing.)

At any rate, if I don't reply to some message you sent me during that
period, please resend the message.

73, John, K4BAI/8P9HT, QSL Manager 8P9Z.

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/seccfaq.html
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com