[SECC] NAQP Question for Part Time ops

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 08:23:14 -0500

Greg, et.al.,

Interesting question.  My part time efforts are usually at random
times.  If I'm at home during the day of a contest I will probably get on
the air for 30 to 45 minutes at a time, at random times between
projects.  I am most likely to get on the air some time around 6:30 p.m. to
7:30 p.m. local time, while the XYL is working on supper.  I may or may not
get back on the air after supper; probably not.  Might be any of the high
bands during the day; likely 40M in the evening.

Also, when I am doing a part time effort, I will very seldom call CQ.  I
usually look for SECC members and contesters I know and give them a QSO.

FWIW.

- Jay/K4OGG