[SECC] Comments requested.

Ed Sleight k4sb@mindspring.com
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 17:46:04 +0000

I think Bill and I are on the same track, just saying it differently.
But, again, any WEB page which will display your call will also give
your Lat/Long. I'm certainly not that enthusiastic about grid squares,
but the thought of 599KW just turns me off. Plus, I can and do decipher
the Buck database, and it's simple enough to just refer to it by
call/grid square. So, that would allow for a little cheating.

As I think I originally said, I would go for age. Hopefully, people know
how old they are.

And again, agreeing with Bill, I think the Log checking is getting out
of hand. Seems it's sort of like a contest for the log checkers. Next
thing you know, people will be submitting qsl cards for the unique which
could upset the score apple cart.

73
Ed

--