[SECC] SECC meeting at Atlanta Hamfest?

Gary Breed gary@noblepub.com
Wed, 31 May 2000 10:55:17 -0400

I will organize an SECC meeting at High Noon (12:00 p.m.) Saturday in
the horse barn bleachers -- the side closest to the road.  Be there
and be counted for eligibility in ARRL contests!  A second meeting
will follow at approximately 12:10 p.m.  Hopefully, K4OGG will be
there to discuss plans for an informal Field Day operation, and maybe
K2UFT can catch N1ND at the A.R.C. meeting and invite Dan to attend.

73, Gary
K9AY

SECC Secretary

P.S.  We're also looking for someone to chair a meeting at the
Huntsville Hamfest (in August?).  I have volunteered to chair a
meeting at the Shelby, NC hamfest on Sep. 2.

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/seccfaq.html
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com