[SECC] SECC meeting at Atlanta Hamfest?

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Wed, 31 May 2000 10:24:30 -0400

John,

If you don't make it Saturday, I will be glad to chair a meeting of the
club.  I understand from the reflector that Dan, N1ND will conduct a
contesting forum some time Saturday morning.  Why don't we plan on meeting
at the conclusion -- and at the same location -- of Dan's forum?  Does
anyone know the time of Dan's forum?

- Jay/K4OGG